Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Book Events

I enjoy visiting stores. It is great to sign books for children but there's lots more to my visits. I love to chat to people about books and writing. Children tell me about their favourite reads and the stories they write. It is lovely if they fancy reading my books too! I'm happy to read to children in the stores. If they are too young for my books then I'll offer to read a picture book.
I enjoy chats with parents too. Sometimes I meet people who have written a book and are trying to get it published. I'm happy to share my experiences if it helps!
So, if you are in the area why not pop in and say hello at on of my events ?

30th January Knutsford Waterstones 11 am until 3 pm.
6th February Manchester Arndale Waterstones 11 am until 3 pm.
13th February Gateshead Waterstones (Metro Centre) 2pm onwards
17th February Bolton Waterstones 11 am until 3 3pm.
More to come!

Check out my books at www.dianashaw.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment