Search This Blog

Sunday 26 July 2015

Recent Events

On Thursday I spent a lovely afternoon with Macclesfield Writers Group. I enjoyed talking to them about my experiences as a writer. They all seem very enthusiastic about writing and I hope I was able to pass on some useful information.
On Saturday I spent some time at Waterstones in Altrincham. It is always very rewarding when I arrive and find books waiting to be signed. It means that children have read one of my books and want
to read more! They were unable to make it to see me on Saturday but I was pleased to be able to sign their books. I had an enjoyable day chatting to people. I love it when children talk enthusiastically about reading and their favourite books. It is a bonus if they fancy trying my stories - especially when they come back for more!
Thank you everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment